Pages

Friday, October 30, 2009

~*PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN*~ WSC104



For this card I used a layout that is for the WSC104 on Beate John's blog.

I used a retired stamp set from Stampin' UP! that is titled: Liberty For All

On this project is the first time I have attempted to sew on a card. I bought a Janome
Sew Petite from someone either on SCS or Craigslist sometime early last year, before
I moved from Missouri and it has been in the box all this time.. yikes!

It wasn't as hard as I thought.. but I think that maybe next time I'll get out my big
machine because it has a light on it and I think it would be a bit easier for me to see
where the needle is going and such.. but for my first time I don't think I did too bad.

The saying on the front of this card is a true statement for myself:

"Proud to be an American" now if only we can get some elected officials to feel the same way about our country.. I think then we would be on the right road instead of the one we are one currently.. hopefully a detour is coming soon.

In my endeavors I wish that I could do more to help those in need. If you have extra food or clothing you do not need.. find a local shelter and make a donation, or volunteer.

Have a blessed day.

thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!


God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Beate said...

Pam, I LOVE what you did with this sketch! Fantastic card!
Thanks so much for playing!
Have a wonderful weekend
Hugs and smiles