Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

~*AIRBORNE JUMP SCHOOL CONGRATULATIONS CARD*~



I made this card for my hubby to give to one of his fellow soldiers that had just completed Basic Airborne School. I embossed everything on the front of the card. The saying inside we printed off the computer.


A Leg is someone who has never been to jump school... and a cherry is a new graduate that has less than 10 jumps. Hooah!





thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!


God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

2 comments:

Nikki Bond said...

This is wonderful! From one Army wife to another....I totally get it and...love it! {SMILES}

Ps....my hubby is the Branch Chief at the Jumpmaster school down here.....I bet we crossed path with your friend!

~Jeri~ said...

HOOOOAH!!!! As soon as I seen this card I had to say Hooooah to the screen lol Awesome!!! My husband even gave you a compliment on it "Said ya nailed it!" and he just never gets this world lol only his military world! So that's saying a lot hahaha Wonderful job!!