Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

~*WAYNESVILLE TIGERS*~ Tiger card for my daughter


My oldest daughter "LOVES" Tigers.. that was the school mascot where she went to high school. I have been looking for this Tiger stamp for a long time and I just happened upon one on ebay several weeks ago and emailed the seller asking if they might have another.. I got a very nice email reply saying that she might be able to get one for me. A week later, she had found one and today it arrived in the mail. Brand new and ready for me to use (course I had to mount it/it's a TAC stamp).


I know that my coloring isn't the greatest.. and I was so intent on finishing the card that I didn't get up to go look a tiger up on the computer.

I know that she will enjoy it.

thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!


God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: