Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Super Duper EASY ~*HALLOWEEN PUMPKIN*~ cards




These really are super easy.. the pumpkin face is an EK Success punch... punches like butter through the card stock.

On one card I clear embossed some spiders.. on the other I stamped "Trick or Treat" in black, it literally disappeared so I used some Versamark.. should've embossed it too, but didn't.. I added some eyelets on this card.. remember what eyelets are? I was laughing when I was putting them on the card because I haven't used them in forever and I have all that Stampin' UP! ever made.. ha ha.




hope ya' like em'~

thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!


God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Gail said...

Love your Halloween cards!
Keep it up!
It's my favorite 'holiday!'