Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2009

#2 ~*Trick OR Treat*~ Halloween Spider Web Card

rubber stamping martha stewart punch around the page punches spider web spider embossing bigkick sizzix trick or treat inkadinkado nestabilities brads paper piercing airbornewife
I decided to make a second card tonight.. changing up the web part.. I punched out the inner parts with a square punch after I took a pencil and drew lines to know where to punch.. then took some white cardstock and doodled a web.. I changed the versamark pads and still go the white specks when I embossed the spiders.. it looks pretty neat. I added the orange brads this time.. basically the same card with a few changes.
rubber stamping martha stewart punch around the page punches spider web spider embossing bigkick sizzix trick or treat inkadinkado nestabilities brads paper piercing airbornewife

thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!


God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: