Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2008

My Father's Day card for my wonderful hubby ~

My children are so blessed to have such a wonderful Dad ~ as I am blessed to have him as my husband. He is my best friend in the whole wide world. Today we are taking it easy because we kinda got sunburned yesterday ~ even after spraying ourselves several times with the sunscreen ~ the kids are at Grandma & Grandpa's house (Hi Everybody!!) so we are just taking it easy. I made this card to give to my golf loving husband ~ he would golf every day if it was possible.. I used some of the colors that are soon to retire.

Fore Stampin UP golf airbornewife

The stamp set is Fore, a retired Stampin' UP! stamp set. I used River Rock for the Base, Western Sky for the Designer Series Paper, Blue Bayou ink and card stock, Soft Sky for the square under the Happy Father's Day tag ~ after I stamped the saying, I punched the tag out once.. then glued a tiny strip of card stock to the back of the tag and put it back in the punch the other way and punched it again to get the corners all punched off the same ~ then layered it on the square. Nothing fancy.. but it has a golf theme, so I knew he'd love it.


thanks for looking and reading ~ Pam


God Bless All Our Military

1 comment:

Joan said...

Perfect card. Love the little golf scene in the background. Wow!!