Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Something for someone special


There is a lady who works at the food pantry at a local thrift shop that I donate food to. She went to Australia this past two weeks to visit her grandchildren. She is returning on Tuesday and when I was in the store last week I heard her daughter, who has taken her job while she is gone, mention that she wanted to buy a card for everybody to sign.. the other lady aske me if I would make something for her.. and I said of course I would. It's 12 x 12 size. I am going to put it in a plastic sleeve when everybody signs it so that she can hang it up. Nothing fancy.. just a Welcome Back to the Pantry (which is what her daughter wanted it to say) and some places for people to sign a little note. I hope she likes it.

thanks for looking and reading ~ Pam

God Bless All Our Military

No comments: